Re: Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) .. let's discuss
Here's the steps you need to follow:
1. Find an unused section of road with a good spot to pull-off/turn-around.
2. Pull off of the road and shut your car off.
3. Turn your key to the "On" position (but don't start the car), and wait for the 'idiot' lights to go out.
4. Press down on the accelerator, and let it back up.
5. Turn your car off.
6. Re-start your car and cruise up and down the road testing your throttle responsiveness.
Depending on how fast/slow you do the 4th step, your throttle will either become more or less sensitive/responsive.
Repeat steps #1 through #5 as needed until you're satisfied that your throttle response is as good as it's going to get.
Remember these things 'learn' how you drive so if you drive like Grandma for a few days, it's adjusts accordingly.
09 WK Limited, 3.7 w/ Nav (MYGIG) W/ ipod, Single Kicker 12" CVX sub-ZX750 amp, 20" chrome SRT reps,front & reat SRT sway bars, V-LED interior & license plate, LED cargo light, Dual LED turn bulbs, painted headlight reflector covers, 5k HID lows, 3.5k/5k fogs, K&N Drop in filter, Shorty antenna, Tinted Tails & 3rd brake light, debadged.....