Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

New grille inserts came in today... new company!!!! WOW am i pleased

13K views 50 replies 22 participants last post by  ants818 
#1 · (Edited)
well i was on a search for a nice high quality grille insert for an affordable price....my search is complete... i ordered these a few weeks ago...they were built powdercoated and sent out...the quality is amazing and i am itching to put on. 175 shipped is an amazing price if you ask me....ill post pics once they are installed

THERE WERE A FEW QUESTIONS AS TO HOW THE LOWER GRILL ATTATCHES....IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR LOWER AIRDAMN/VALENCE THE AIR VENT LOOKING THINGS PUSH BACK... THE OUTER SIDES IS WHERE THE FOLLOWING PICTURE ILLUSTRATES THE ATTATCHMENT.

See less See more
#6 ·
Lmao this is not the red site of course you can mention them!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

#9 ·
its ablazegrilles.com .... the guys are great... it took a few weeks but sema was in the middle of process... i will try to install asap hopefully friday but it will depend on how much of a food coma i am in from turkey day. they have a few different finishes.... the powdercoating and the construction is flawless.

#17 ·
I was considering the Overland grill for my Limited, but this looks pretty good. Can you take a few more pictures? Suggestion: force the flash on to backlight the grill a little more. I would like to see how visible the slats are still.

Also can you comment on the installation? What did you have to do to install it? Thanks!

#19 ·
Looks great!!

#25 ·
hey guys installed yesterday... honestly the only pain in the ass was getting the black trim pieces off to get to the front bumper... honestly once i figured out a system it was bing bang boom... id say total time bout hour to two hours depending on your ability level. honestly the pics dont do justice and im not a photography guy so if anyone in the area needs to see in person id be glad to show. this stuff is top quality and would buy again.. only ting that i didnt like was that the grille only attaches on the bottom it was steady and felt like it wouldnt ever budge but my anal tendecies made me wire tie a few places behind the grille to ensure it wont move. THEY MAKE THE TRUCK!!

#26 ·
Looks really good. The only thing I wish was different is the direction of the openings. I prefer them to be vertical, not horizontal.

Like this:

They made that grill with expanded metal from Lowes and then painted it...I think I may go that route so I can have it flow in the direction I want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.