Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Irfan's Black Panther of Death!!!

21K views 122 replies 30 participants last post by  DJ BoNiOmArIo 
#1 · (Edited)
well i guess i've never created a thread for my truck so ill start here and post what i've done to it... so far i have added illuminated visors(thank you robb and scott), tinted windows(thanks mario), hid fogs(6k and 3k) + lows (6k)(thanks scott,tony), mesh grill ( thanks brad), illuminated cargo area(thanks nate)

bday pics of bpod!!! washed + uqd!!!

here are pics of the tinted windows

i will wash and make my truck look "pretty" this weekend so ill take more pics to post

here's a clean paint pic

hid fogs pic

hids

illuminated visors

my ugly dent

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: I'm Irfan this is my Black Panther of Death!!!

lookin good Irf!

#4 ·

thanks blake!!! i have to add pics of the led strip for the trunk that Nate and I installed on our jeeps!
Did you put the LED strip that goes across the headliner in the cargo area?!? I've wanted to do that, how hard was the install?? Maybe a nice little write-up?? :)

#6 ·

Nice dent!

#23 ·

much easier than emails huh???? glad to have you here bro
Irf!

What up dude, I'm surprised you don't have 1000 posts by now, it's been what? 24 hours? lol

JK welcome!
hehe wasn't around this weekend but im here now:)

Welcome!!! ;)
hi frankie!!!
Hey PC dude!! Welcome home!
hello mac im a pc!!! LOL
give it time, im sure he will pick up the slack as soon as monday rolls around :D

nice jeep btw :cool:
tis monday and im posting away:) i liked the tie yest LOL
Nice job! keep it up! whats next?
hey man whats up!!! got a few thigns in mind i also have to add pics of my last mod. leds in the trunk
^^a Black Pantha party!!!!
yes very great time!!! LOL
Who are you? :rolleyes:
LOL... Wasup buddy!
How's that 3.7L beast? You know... The Black Panther of Death.... Meow.... Meow... Ghhhh... Ghhhh... Ooooohhhhh.... :D
mario joe loved my 3.7 when he drove it!!! he said wow its faster than mine!!! LOL and its more of a purrrrrrr a very deeeeep purrrrrrrrrrr LOL
hey bro wahts up!!!
It's an ANIMAL!!!!! Good to see you again Irf :D
glad to have you as well!!!!

#11 ·

Irf!

What up dude, I'm surprised you don't have 1000 posts by now, it's been what? 24 hours? lol

JK welcome!

#19 ·

Who are you? :rolleyes:
LOL... Wasup buddy!
How's that 3.7L beast? You know... The Black Panther of Death.... Meow.... Meow... Ghhhh... Ghhhh... Ooooohhhhh.... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.